1. Are you purchasing from an authorized Williams Racing Golf retailer? If the answer is "no," your chances of purchasing counterfeits increase greatly.
2. Is the price for the "brand new, top of the line" clubs too good to be true? Remember, if the deal looks too good to be true, it probably is and you should be extremely wary.
3. Does the seller explain his willingness to part with the clubs at a bargain-basement price by claiming that he "won the clubs” in a tournament or raffle, or that they were "a gift" that he doesn’t need? Sellers of counterfeit Williams Racing Golf clubs on the Internet often use these and other stories to deceive their victims.
4. Williams Racing Golf Driver club heads do have an extremely difficult to copy denticle riblet pattern on the centre of the sole. Do not trust on clubs whose such finish is a simple sand paper finish.
5. If you are in doubt about the authenticity of the clubs being offered, have you contacted Williams Racing Golf and asked for assistance? If you do so, your chances of being victimized decrease significantly.
Should you have a question, or require advice on how to purchase authentic Williams Racing Golf clubs, please call +34 93 575 33 79, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To report a suspected counterfeit product, please email us at the same.